Things to remember when in Lisbon
- High Heels are bad for the ladies and just don’t look good on men!
- It’s hot in the city so take water with you when out and about.
- Use sunblock and don't let the city fool you, it's hotter than the beach!
- Take a tuk tuk tour on day one to get your bearings and a short history lesson.
- Tram 28 is a great way to explore Alfama but make sure that your valuables are safe.
- Men… Treat yourself to a haircut and shave in Figaro's, it's an awesome barbers.
- Ask taxi drivers for the approximate fare before you get in as most take advantage.
- Walking in Lisbon is the best way to Explore Lisbon and the hills are great exercise too.